The Impact of Giving
So often when a child faces a life-threatening illness or condition, we find ourselves at a loss for how to support the family.
Giving to our Noah’s Children Fund means you are a part of bringing compassionate palliative care to Central Virginia children, currently at no charge to our patients or their insurance companies.
Families with sick children often face high medical costs, many of which go unreimbursed by insurance companies. That can mean little money is left for simple, everyday activities – or for patients’ healthy siblings to participate in programs and classes.
You can also specify the kind of support you’d like to help bring our families. For example, you can help provide our patients or their siblings with:
- A backpack filled with school supplies ($65)
- A child’s birthday party ($200)
- A week of camp ($300)
- Music therapy to help kids communicate ($300/month per child)
Noah’s Children offers families comprehensive care for mind, body and spirit at life’s most difficult moments. You can designate a gift to help provide services such as:
- Funeral services for a child ($1,000)
- Bereavement writing workshop to help parents cope ($1,500)
- Yearly service of remembrance to honor Noah’s children who have died ($2,000)
For more about how to join us in making a direct impact on our patients and their families, call the Bon Secours Richmond Health Care Foundation at (804).287.7700.