Clinical Care Coordination
At home or in the hospital, our interdisciplinary team will work to plan and coordinate an effective, safe and comfort-driven plan of care.
Our team’s behind-the-scenes work helps alleviate stress and includes:
- Coordinating care among doctors, specialists and hospitals
- Keeping the communication lines open and all parties updated
- Instructing families on home-care issues
- Working with insurance companies to obtain coverage for certain medications
- Coordinating translation services
- Coordination of the plan of care with the child’s school and attendance with the family at Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings
- Attendance by nurses with patients and the parents, when necessary or desired, for sub-specialist or pediatric office visits for shared decision-making
For more information on how Noah’s Children can help coordinate your child’s care, please contact us at (804).287.7686.